terça-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2012

Quotes #1

"Jacks: So, stop living your life like you are in some kind of a movie!
Peter: Excuse me!?
Jacks: Stop trying to catch the true love instead of just meeting him!
Peter: When I meet him I’ll know.
Jacks: I’m not so sure; love isn’t always a lighting bolt… Do you know? Maybe sometimes it is just a choice.
Peter: Oh, that’s easy for you to say. You’re flying to Argentina to meet the love of your life.
Jacks: That’s just it! I don’t know if Paolo is the love of my life but I decided to give him the chance to be. Maybe true love is a decision. You know… A decision to take the change with somebody. (...). Maybe love isn’t something that happens to you, maybe is something you have to choose."



From "Love and Other Disasters" :)

1 comentário:

Daniela Santos disse...

é bem verdade !

sweetpinkcotton.blogspot.com